Registration online is now closed. You may register in person at the Symposium.
Registration for Nimbus - 2003 is easy and fast: click on the 'Register Online' button below, enter your email address and follow the registration steps. You will receive an acknowledgement ping back to confirm that your record is actually in our system. Once your payment has come through, we'll make sure you are sent a confirmation email with the details of the event.
The fees for Nimbus - 2003 increase as the event gets closer. Please find the different rates in the table below.
|EARLY BIRD until Halloween 2002 *
|Halloween 2002 until January 15, 2003
|January 16 - March 15
|March 16 - May 15
|May 16 - July 16
|At the door
|One-Day (Friday OR Saturday)
Payment by credit card is fast and secure, and for international registrants, it will automatically exchange currency. Our system accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. If you don't want to pay by credit card, you can mail a check or money order to the address on the payment page. Please note that your registration is effective on the date your payment is received so plan accordingly.
You may pay by PayPal by selecting "Wire Transfer" and
following the instructions below. Personal checks may
be mailed if registering on or before June 30.
Click here for more information.
Please note the following important information:
- For legal reasons, persons under 18 cannot register to attend unless they will have a parent, legal guardian or authorized chaperone present. For more detailed information, please refer to the FAQ.
What is included in the registration fee?
- Thursday Evening Meet-and-Greet Party
- Access to all Conference Presentations and Workshops
- Access to Exhibitors Room
- Access to Game Room
- Access to Gallery and opportunity to bid in silent auction
- Access to evening activities
- Double-Feature Harry Potter Movie Showings - Pyjama Party Style
- Continental Breakfast on Friday and Saturday
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Admission to Sundays Farewell Brunch and Auction
- Conference welcome packet
NOTE: Hotel accommodation, airport transfers and flights are NOT included in the conference fee. For hotel info, click here.
Please note our cancellation policy:
Cancellation of items with attendant fees may be subject to an administrative processing fee, not to exceed 10%.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Registrations made before February 15, 2003 can be
cancelled on or before February 28, 2003. There
be a $10.00 processing fee assessed for such
cancellation, and we will make all reasonable
to send the refund within thirty days of such
From March 1, 2003 through June 9, 2003,
cannot be cancelled. However, for a $25.00
fee, we will be able to change the name of the listed
registrant from the original registrant to a
replacement registrant. The processing fee must be
paid before the listed name can be changed. This
applies to registrations made before and after January
There will be no refunds for cancellations made after
June 10, 2003 because we have to provide a minimum
list of attendees to the hotel on June 15, 2003.
- If you cancel your attendance to the event, you will need to cancel your hotel room separately; the two processes are not linked.
- Cancellation of hotel rooms may incur a cancellation charge from the hotel.
You can also click the registration link below to update your
registration options. Simply enter your email address
again when prompted. The system will remember your